Autor Thema: Travel to Munich  (Gelesen 1994 mal)

Offline TheReeler

• User
Travel to Munich
« am: 28. Jul. 2009, 23:06 »
Possibly I'll be in Munich for a week or so in the last days of August. I'd likw to know if there's a museum dedicated to the tape recorders and if there are some places where to buy/look for second hand material related with reel to reel decks and tapes.

Thanks in advance.

Offline TheReeler

• User
Re: Travel to Munich
« Antwort #1 am: 04. Aug. 2009, 08:05 »
No one?

Manuel (der Fliege)

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 04. Aug. 2009, 11:06 »
As far as I know there is no tape-recorder-museum in Munich.

Second-hand-items are available at car-boot-sales, for example.
In such a big city like Munich it can easily be that there are some second-hand-stores, perhaps you can find some old Compact-Cassette-recorders and cassettes, too.

I live approx. 120 km north of Munich and sometimes when I am lucky I find some tape recorders in collectible condition. However most of the old stuff doesn´t seem to be worth spending any cent.

Offline TheReeler

• User
« Antwort #3 am: 04. Aug. 2009, 12:47 »
Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the reply. My interest in just the open reel tapes and "bandmaschinen" accesories. There's no free rrom at home for more open reel decks and I'll go there by plane, so can't come back with too much weight.

Also, do you know some good places in the city where to take photographies of trains?... specially cargos.

Thans in advance.

Manuel (der Fliege)

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 04. Aug. 2009, 18:28 »
Well, for taking some photos of trains, I would go to the Munich central station.
Perhaps this link could be interesting for you:
http://www.muenchen.de/home/60093/Homepage.html

It´s been around 10 years ago since I last visited Munich so I hope somebody else beside me will also post a reply to your question. :)

Regards,
Manuel

Offline TheReeler

• User
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Aug. 2009, 18:17 »
Hi Manuel!,

I'm back from Germany (my first time there) and was able to take shots of some trains... easy: traveling by train, hehe!

Here are some pics of my recent trip:

BMW Museum, Neuschwanstein and the city

We were also one day in Salzburg, but will have to make a selection of pics before upload.

Thanks!.